Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Graduating

I can not believe that its already the end of my college years! The past four years have gone by so fast, especially this year! I can not even explain how much fun I have had. I know that this is not the most exciting school here but I have met the best friends ever and I loved being so close to the city.
I can't believe that I have to go into the real world so soon. I hope that I am ready to be a good math teacher. Actually, I really hope I can get a job first! I know that I am confident and comfortable to be a teacher. All my teachers here have made me feel like I am ready to start my career. I am very excited about graduating but also very sad. I am going to miss all my roommates, teammates, and classmates! I know everyone is probably excited and can't wait to graduate, but make sure you make the most of your time here! I can't believe I am graduating so soon!!!!!!

No comments: